nav-left cat-right
cat-right

Is Your Diet Affecting Your Keratosis Pilaris?

Is Your Diet Affecting Your Keratosis Pilaris?

Take a good hard look at your diet – and ask yourself, “Is my diet doing my skin any favours?”

There are only two ways your skin can receive the nutrition it needs to build healthy skin and that is either through your diet or through supplementation.

Ideally, you should always try and get the most nutrition out of your diet first. Only look at supplements if you are either severely deficient in certain vitamins/minerals or you’re unable to receive them from your diet e.g. you are vegetarian and you don’t eat fish causing you to be deficient in omega 3.

I know many of you may underestimate how important diet plays in treating Keratosis Pilaris from the inside out but in reality it should be one of the first steps on your journey to clearer, smoother skin!

In this video I talk about the importance of diet in treating Keratosis Pilaris, and some tips on making those first steps to eating healthier.

To check out the book I mention in the video please visit: The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

468 ad

11 Responses to “Is Your Diet Affecting Your Keratosis Pilaris?”

1. kpsucks says:

when are you releasing this B.U.M.P formula? It has been quite a while now and I wish I had something to treat my KP as summer is here, so I can just enjoy my vacation.

• Chloe says:

Hello, the program is now available through an e-book that i’ve just released which provides a lot more information compared to the last program and it is much more affordable.

2. kpsucks says:

sorry if the above comment may come across as harsh. I’m just really frustrated. I’m really thankful that you’re helping people who suffer from kp. It’s just that I’ve found no treatment and am just hoping that this will be it.

3. kpsucks says:

Forgot to ask something…

Is this a full cure? because in your mini course you said that as of now there is no cure but it is possible to treat it.

Another thing I want to ask is about the diet. So according to the above post it seems that certain foods can trigger kp, which means that we have an allergic reaction to it. Does this mean that we can’t eat these anymore or is it possible to overcome these reactions after you stop eating these foods and later on adjust to it by eating less of it?

Sorry for the triple post, but can’t edit it…

4. angelica says:

hola, soy colombiana, leí este blog y la verdad necesito que me ayudes. tengo Keratosis Pilaris desde que tenia 10 años, esta se ha extendido en mis piernas, estomago, espalda, brazos, antebrazo, mejillas, por favor necesito que me digas como puedo adquirir el tratamiento que tu utilizaste. gracias.

English Lyrics:
    Hi, I’m Colombian, I read this blog and I really need you to help me. I have Keratosis Pilaris since I was 10 years, this has spread to my legs, stomach, back, arms, forearms, cheeks, please I need you to tell me how I can purchase your treatment you used. Thank you.

5. Vivian De Castro says:

PLEASE
    CONTACT ME WHENEVER THE PROGRAM IS AVAILABLE AGAIN.

6. Marion Macleod says:

Please contact me when you are starting up BUMP free formula again, many thanks,

• Chloe says:

Hello Marion, I won’t be relaunching the program but i still can help you out with your KP. Please like my facebook page or join me on my youtube channel to keep up to date with this announcement.

7. Nl says:

Hello, I would like to know if it would be wise for me to continue taking Yakult since it contains dried skim milk in it.

8. ihatemykp says:

Hi Chloe. First, I just want to thank you for helping people like me in this journey to treat KP. Second, I do dry body brushing, but after I finish, it irritates my skin so much that I can’t take it and itches real bad. Should I hop in the shower after I finish brushing and do certain body wash’s make my KP worse. I am currently using Dove Gentle Exfoliating body wash. And might move on to Dove shea butter body wash. Lastly, are bananas bad for KP? PLEASE HELP. And thank you for reading and answering this.

9. ihatemykp says:

One last question…my Kp is bumpy like everyone’s else’s but i seem to have “hyper kp” and with my bumps there are very pink dots on my skin…is that normal?? When I’m feeling cold, the red dots get darker and more noticeable :( Please answer this