nav-left cat-right
cat-right

Keratosis Pilaris and Vitamin A Deficiency – My Experiment

Keratosis Pilaris and Vitamin A Deficiency – My Experiment

Keratosis Pilaris and vitamin A deficiency has been connected for quite some time, so I decided to increase my vitamin A in my diet to see if it had any effect on the bumps on the backs of my arms.

The bumps on the backs of my arms are very stubborn compared to the bumps that I had on my legs. So I am still looking for many underlying causes that are creating the bumps on the backs of my arms and trying to amend these as much as possible.

This was really the very first time I have tried consistently to increase the vitamin A and betacarotene in my diet to begin to recorrect any possible vitamin A deficiency.

In this video I talk about my experiment, so please watch and find out what the results are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

468 ad

11 Responses to “Keratosis Pilaris and Vitamin A Deficiency – My Experiment”

1. maybekarly says:

[..YouTube..] I don’t know if you ever heard of this buy using or drinking apple cider vinegar can help reduce the appearance of KP, it sort of helped me with my KP.

2. [..YouTube..] @maybekarly Hello, I have tried a sea salt scrub with apple cider vinegar before! It helped me a little bit also, but didn’t make a huge difference that i was hoping for. Thanks for sharing :)

3. nhienn says:

[..YouTube..] I got this too :s i’m 14 and i’ve been drinking carrot juice for a few weeks bumpiness went down, and a question. Does the appearance go away once the bumpiness is gone for a long period?

4. [..YouTube..] Hey Nhienn, i found that the redness that comes with the bumps completely disappeared after my KP disappeared all together on my legs. I have a little bit on my arms still so i still have discolouration there. So i would say yes the appearance does disappear once your kp heals completely.

5. sillygall says:

[..YouTube..] do you use fragrance lotions.. some peple sya its bad to use that if you have kp

6. mikerychlik says:

[..YouTube..] You’re so cute. Makes it easier to listen about KP.

7. HEARTOF24K says:

[..YouTube..] VERY helpful! Thank you! :D

8. joe says:

hi,

Thanks for information. i would like to take treatment from you. can you tell me your country ?

9. lupita says:

hi im interested in your treatment please you were once in our spot and know the feeling of having kp….. I hope you can email me to tell me how i can get
    started….

10. Fausta says:

Hi, you posted this two years ago. Can you please tell me if you saw results by increasing vitamin A? I am starting to take vitamin A supplements (10,000 U.I.), I have really bad keratosis